Begin your path to healing
Whatever you’re feeling is okay. Let’s help you move through this and emerge stronger.
When you’ve been betrayed by your partner, you may be feeling anything from numb to nuclear – and that might describe any given hour. This group, specifically designed for women whose partners have been unfaithful, guides you along a proven path to begin your healing, along with a supportive community of women who understand the challenges you’re experiencing.
Mark Harol is an experienced counselor, coach and therapist who blends empathy, insight, and deep listening, while operating in the knowledge that healthy action is an integral part of moving forward to reclaim control of your life.
Sign up today and begin the healing journey.
What you will experience in Mark’s Group
This is part 1 (the first six weeks) of a 2-part (twelve weeks total) women’s group for those who’ve been impacted by infidelity. Participants may choose to meet in-person, in Mark’s Holly Springs office, or via Zoom. To get the full benefit of the course, you will need to take the full 12 weeks.
- Week 1: We will help you understand your reactions, and begin the process of healing both yourself and your relationships, while growing a safe support network.
- Week 2: We dive deeper into dealing with the pain of betrayal. You’re traumatized, devastated, you’re in shock! This is not your fault. It’s an emotional rollercoaster. And there are strategies to help ground you.
- Week 3: It’s important to understand your partner’s treatment process. This week we’ll address your healing vs. your partner’s.
- Week 4: Grief and loss are natural. Betrayed partners often experience numerous losses related to infidelity. We’ll look at what may be showing up in your life and how to navigate them.
- Week 5: Codependence vs. Prodependence. Codependency tends to put too much shame and blame on the betrayed partner. Prodependence recognizes that betrayed partners are loving people caught up in a crisis not of their doing! We explore these contrasts and their impact.
- Week 6: Techniques for healing. As this first session wraps up, we address and recognize that triggers are going to be unavoidable, and provide in-the- moment tools that are essential for you to heal.
Part 1 – Group Session Details
Attendees can join either in-person or virtual, via a Zoom meeting. Sessions will be 90 minutes long, and will begin at 11AM EST.
Hybrid Session Schedule
- Scheduling Soon: You may register now, at right or, to join our waiting list, please submit your name and email using our Contact Form.
- In-person: 300 S. Main St, Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Virtual: Delivered via Zoom.
- Mark C. Harol, LCMHC – Licensed and Certified Sex Therapist and Life Coach.